Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great President or Greatest President?

Congrats to B-Stick for being able to could to a billion without even having to skip a few in between. I don't know who he is, but I imagine with an education that good he went to The Bowling Green State University, or a comparable regional state school in Ohio. Probably not the flagship school in the state though, The Ohio State University. The rumors are that their grads can count to a Google. While I have yet to test to confirm my skills and that I received an adequate education from The OSU, I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to.

So, on to the question of the night. Is Jon Bon Jovi a great President or the greatest President. Here's the run-down:
1. God is in his life. One of his songs talked about all he does is live on prayers. That's the man who should be running the country. I know GWB did this too, but he didn't write an epic rock 'n' roll song about it, or at least not one that we know about (he apparently had a crazy time until he was like 35 or something, who knows?!)
2. He knows his health. He doesn't take medicine unless it's good. And, based on experiences in the past, I don't either. That night hopped up on Ex-lax was terrible, and wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I trust his expertise in the medical field will help get us out of our current health situation.
3. He's aware when danger is ahead. Knowing that when the roads are a little bit damp, things can change a little bit, and make them more dangerous, is a great precedent to have. His knowledge of dangerous situations will undoubtedly make him the greatest foreign policy president since....well.... Kennedy? Maybe Carter? Good luck going up against that sweet axe, Kim-Jong Looney Bin Laden!
4. He knows that he gets to make this decisions. As much as he prays, he's aware that his life is still his. Trust the Lord, but live your life! Rock on, Jon!

Alright kids--it's nearing my bedtime. I've noticed that I've maintained a consistent readership, but it hasn't increased. You're not doing your doodie (hehehehe) and spreading this blog around. Before you know it I'll be Mark Titus for doing even less than Mark Titus does.

N-stick, OUT!

2 comments:

  1. 5. He knows that people need housing - "Who Says You Can't Go Home?"
    6. He can be a great foreign diplomatic by saying "Have A Nice Day" - which could obviously be taken multiple ways. ;- )
    7. He understands the transportation-related issues of the "Lost Highway"

    The list could go on and on and on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Congrats to B-Stick for being able to could to a billion" For all the knocks on BG, proofreading must have been a skill not focused on at tOSU.

    B-Stick

    ReplyDelete