Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fascism

This post is dedicated to Bryan, who commented on the last post.

You see, Bryan posted something negative about the last post. He, in fact, unlike everyone (100% of all survey respondents) did not like the Digornio Delivery idea. He posted this, so I'm taking away his free speech on this blog. From this point forth, comments will be moderated.

There is some beautiful irony in this, though. Bryan used to have a post card hanging in his room (probably still does) that listed some signs of fascism. Stay tuned for signs that this blog is becoming increasingly fascist.

In other news, I was told "Pandora", the incredible music radio-type thing on the interwebs, is not allowed at my work. However, bringing in CDs and playing them through my computer and headphones is permitted. In the words of a co-worker who gave me a heads-up, having headphones "makes the day go by extra super fast."

For those who don't know, I have taken a new job, as an Office Assistant with the State of Ohio Dept. of MRDD. I don't mind the job, and the pay is good, but I have a hard time relating to middle-aged black women. I've started tuning into BET and attending church, though, and loving fried chicken, so I should be caught up soon.

Tonight's question is sort've a fun play-along stolen from my current favorite Tweeter, David Pogue. Add a word to a celebrity name and make it funny. For example - Curious George Jetson - a spaceship flying monkey. Game on, yo.

Spread the fascism like democracy!

2 comments:

  1. Jose Mesa Arizona,

    take that, facist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Michael Scott - he wants your sex, and to be part of an inside joke someday.

    ReplyDelete