Thursday, May 14, 2009

And the winner is...

A favorite Kellerism of mine was "make it a winner." This, as is the norm on this blog, is a poop joke. He was referring to guys who had to empty their large intestine of its solid waste. I now always ask people if "it was a winner" after they've gone, or instruct them to "make it a winner" if they're going. I even have friends who will text me "it was a winner" if they've went. Thanks for that, Coach Keller. I'm not lying when I tell you that you have no idea the impression you made on me.

The real winner, though, for this post, is Mark M. I'm not sure who he is, but he was the only one who knew where Orel Hershiser went to college. Given the big following of this blog at The BGSU, I figured someone would've gotten it. Congratulations to Mark, your prize is lost in the mail (as in, in my mailbox here, never to be sent out. It's the thought that counts, though, right?)

And the other winner is me. I had a brilliant idea last night. But first, a story from after said idea. I was out with some friends, and mentioned that I had a blog (I was explaining my great idea I was going to write about, still to come). That got a big "oh no! A blog! That's terrible." So I had to explain that the blog is not a "BLOG" in the "this is what I did today" sense (see Xanga circa 2002). The main goal of this is to get a radio show, and the secondary goal is to entertain the masses known as people who are my Facebook friends.

So this idea, that I went on to talk about, is a real money maker. Digornio is good pizza. They have the trademark "It's not delivery, it's Digornio." Well, last night, as I was making my Digornio, I realized how much of a pain in the rear it was to actually do that. I fought with the box to open it, I struggled peeling the plastic back to get the pizza out, and then, found it nearly impossible to remove that cardboard from the bottom. I thought, if only someone could do this for me and bring me the pizza when it's ready. Then I thought, aha! I will open restaurants that deliver baked Digornio pizzas! I still get the Digornio pizza, and don't have to bake it at home! I call copyright dibs on this idea right now. You know you would order from the Digornio delivery place.

Tonight's question: How much did the postage rate increase on Monday, and what is the new rate?

Spread the word homies!

3 comments:

  1. two cents. 44 :)

    emily t

    ReplyDelete
  2. mark m is mark messecar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said this at the game last night, and I'm sorry, but I do not think the Digornio delivery idea is a very good one.

    ReplyDelete