Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Forget Me Not

Susan gets high sometimes.

So, the reason for the lack of posts is not that I'm not funny (got that radio-show people?). Instead, it's that when I think funny things, I forget them when I go to write my blog. It's a problem that I'm trying to combat with something they call "pen-and-paper". It's weird and makes my head hurt. Anyway, my friend Susan suggested it. Apparently she often forgets things as well. The only difference is she is high. Now, I do not use drugs, nor condone the usage irresponsibly. But, she chooses to use on her own time, and does so responsibly. She apparently ends up with some "effing awesome ideas" while high. Regrettably, she never remembers those ideas. According to my intense, Einstein-like calculations, these brilliant ideas--or rather, the forgetting of said ideas--has cost Susan approximately $17 million. Srsly how many dime bags could she buy with that kind of dough?

To encourage commenting/audience participation, we'll have a contest. If you can name the country for this flag, you win a prize to be determined by me at a later date (see how good I am radio guys!).


Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. Good luck kids!

4 comments: