Monday, December 21, 2009

Commence Additional Ridiculous

Long time no balderdash. Seriously. The amount of balderdash that hasn't come from me in the past couple months is nothing but disappointing. Well, I mean, the amount is astounding, but the fact it hasn't come from my mouth er fingers is disappointing.

Lots has happened lately. I learned the Egyptian word for "tomorrow". Bookra. I learned to ride the Subway. It's very similar to America. Women get their own cars, but every now and then I ride in them anyway. I can't help it, when I'm running really fast to catch the train before the door closes I don't really notice if I'm technically allowed in that car or not. I'm usually not the only one though. If I was, it would be awkward.

I also got my iPhone to work, broke it, broke it some more, and then fixed it again. Yeah.

Oh, I flew to America. No plane, just my wings. Take that. They're gone now, though. I need to refill my miles at the wing store. Used them all up.

I also eat vegetables and have lost 20 lbs. And by 20 lbs. I mean 10 kilograms.

1 comment:

  1. oh, you "just happen to" get on the designated women cars? :-)

    ReplyDelete